Citizens Advice Bureaux Bridgeton provide a drop in service every Tuesday upstairs at The Legacy Hub 1pm – 4pm.
Citizens Advice Bureaux are local, independent charities that provide free and confidential advice and information whoever you are and whatever your problem.
Common areas of inquiry include:
- Benefits – entitlements, support with applications and appealing decisions
- Debt and money advice – how to manage debts, improve your financial situation and maximise your income
- Consumer issues – from used cars to difficulties with gas and electricity suppliers
- Work-related problems – terms and conditions, dismissal, redundancy and intimidation
- Housing – from renting through to homelessness
- Relationships – splitting up, children and bereavement